About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Program Manager for our Global Programs team that focuses on managing the end-to-end quality of Zwift as a whole. In this role, you will be responsible for activating, managing, coordinating, and driving strategy, implementation, and maintenance of Zwift’s end-to-end quality across hardware, software, business functions, and the game itself. Reporting to the Director of Global Programs, you will be a key leader for Zwift’s future success by ensuring that the customer experience and business operations meet the highest standards of quality.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with quality professionals in hardware delivery, software delivery, and business processes to ensure that Zwift is delivering a high-quality customer experience and high-quality business operations.
- Create quality strategy and tactics for cross-functional and cross-workstream projects and programs.
- Provide program management and mentorship to delivery teams, quality teams, live operations, business teams, and technical teams with a focus on the steps required to ensure that every process or technology release meets a high standard of fidelity with the intended outcomes.
- Work closely with delivery teams and quality teams to define the end-to-end repeatable quality steps required for every release or change to the customer experience or business operations.
- Coordinate an end-to-end quality automation strategy.
- Work closely with the Business Functions Process Owner, Program Manager, and Systems Architect to ensure the Zwift Business Functions are operating at maximum efficacy and efficiency.
- Interface with business stakeholders in people, finance, supply chain, and customer support to understand the business needs and ensure all changes to processes and technology meet these needs.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science, Management, Operations, or relevant management area.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- 3+ years of experience in Program/Project Management.
- Experience with SmartSheets Project Management tool(s).
- Expert in concepts surrounding quality and test automation.
- Experience delivering quality in Waterfall, Agile (iterative),and Kanban (incremental) methodologies.
- Experience serving as a program manager in a physical and digital environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- Experience with quality for consumer electronics, fitness, and/or mobile games.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All