EdgeConneX® is the only global Edge Data Center® provider. Creating purpose-built, edge-of-networkinfrastructure solutions that extend the internet’s reach, EdgeConneX enables the fastest and most secure delivery of content, cloud services and applications. Edge Data Centers host bandwidth intensive and latency sensitive data closer to end-users, establishing a more secure, reliable and cost effective distribution model for the internet. For more information, please visit our EdgeConneX Internet of Everywhere®.
Associate Vice President/Senior Director/Director/Senior Program Manager
Our global footprint is growing and the Senior Program Manager/Director/Senior Director of Program Management/Associate VP of Program Management will provide a hands-on leadership role in the planning, design and global deployment of Edge Data Centers. We are looking for a proven technical leader that can inspire multi-disciplinary teams to deliver on time, on budget and on spec.
- Gather, clarify if needed, summarize and disseminate customer requirements
- Develop project Scope of Work from customer contract and additional customer requirements
- Develop project timeline/schedule by working with Real Estate, Engineering/Design and Executive Management among others
- Gather multi-disciplinary team input and secure buy-in
- Analyze gaps in scheduling and resources and develop a plan to meet goals
- Interface with customers at both working team and executive levels
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure company goals are met. Multi-disciplinary team management is the key to success.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Deep technical knowledge of telecommunications and data center products & services
- Expertise in Project/Program Management, developing processes, procedures and reporting, analysis of such to enhance deliverables to customers
- Exposure, external customer facing presentation skills with both technical and vision for customer requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start up environment
Experience and Education requirements
- 10+ years in data center and telecommunications industry experience with a distinct focus on Program Management and customer facing processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 8+ years minimum related work experience
- Project Management certifications such as PMP or CAPM are valued but specific experience is more applicable
Up to 40% with the flexibility to travel on short notice
EdgeConneX believes diversity – of thought, backgrounds and experiences – affects all that we do, from our employees to the solutions we deliver. Our goal is to create an environment in which inclusion through diversity helps deepen the lives and work experience of our employees, enhances our innovation and creativity, and enriches our involvement in our communities. EdgeConneX is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, as well as any othercategory protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.