Senior Program Manager
11 - 15 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
Senior Program Manager
The Company Innovations is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead core planning and feature development, and ensure the company delivers on its commitments. The applicant is expected to be able to handle products at the incubation stage, introduction stage and growth stage, and able to coordinate the efforts of specialized teams.
We are a close-knit team of engineers, designers, product owners and business developers working towards a new generation of computer vision products based on our event-driven, just-in-time video analytics architecture. Our approach is unified across edge and cloud, enabling custom fits for different business environments. Applicants are required to have a solid understanding of cloud solutions, web service design, and enterprise integration. Experiencewithagile project management frameworks is an absolute requirement.
This is a great opportunity for a program manager who loves solving complex business problems, learning about new technologies, and enjoys working collaboratively to produce the best applications possible.
- Lead the core planning and execution of the product
- Understand customer scenarios to prioritize product requirements
- Work withengineering teams to determine development roadmaps
- Define project tasks, resource requirements, and timelines
- Track deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly report on progress to all productstakeholders
- Coordinate evaluations, quality assurance and assessments
- 10+ years of experience in program or product management in software
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on SaaS, PaaS, API services or large enterprise software
- Demonstrated experience in the entire software product development cycle
- Experience in people management and coordination of multi-site teams
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of product development
- Knowledge of agile management frameworks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and cognitive flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Conflict management and negotiation
- Teamwork and delegation
- Decision-making and leading.