The Sr. Program Manager will plan, lead and assist in the management of our commercial satellite communications SATCOM software programs.
• Guide engineering teams through full software development life-cycle from concept to launch, including estimation, dependency management, timeline creation and release management
• Develop and manage end-to-end release plans and ensure on-time delivery
• Run team, project meetings and scrums including setting sprints, tracking action items, and documenting key decisions
• Communicate status and big picture to the project team and all stakeholders.
• Focus on execution and shepherding projects to completion while maintaining accountability and quality
• Actively work to make your teams more productive and effective by implementing and iterating on processes
• Create and manage risk and change management processes on projects.
• Build relationships with teams and individuals of varying levels across the company
• Ability to go deep into the details as well as step back and maintain a high-level view of all projects
• Interface with Engineering, Product and other business teams to align on product roadmaps and goals to drive the company's mission forward.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management
• Experience in satellite communications SATCOM either commercial or business aviation
• Strong understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies
• Experience with project and task management software like Jira
• Ability and desire to thrive in fast moving environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Adept at relationship building and driving consensus and collaboration within and across teams
• Strong organizational experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Due to Contract Requirements, US Citizenship or Permanent Resident