Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of integrated circuits (ICs) that power mobile devices and the Internet of Things. Dialog solutions are integral to some of today’s leading mobile devices and the enabling element for increasing performance and productivity on the go. From making smartphones more power efficient and shortening charging times, enabling home appliances to be controlled from anywhere, to connecting the next generation of wearable devices, Dialog’s decades of experience and world-class innovation help manufacturers get to what’s next.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2016, it had approximately $1.198 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,810 employees worldwide.
As part of our continued growth, we seek a Senior Program Manager, CMBU (Configurable Mixed-Signal Business Unit).
Working in our CMBU team based in Santa Clara, CA you will:
• Manage multi-site project team activities for delivery of new GPAK, GFET and HFET products
• Be the GO-TO person for all internal teams regarding the designated projects
• Drive to ensure that project is completed on time, to budget and to requirements.
• Have total involvement in all phases of the product development process from project initiation through to end of life. Drive for excellence in all areas of the project
• Work closely with engineering development teams and marketing to ensure that project requirements and objectives are clear.
• setup and communicate clear project plans to all project team members and to key stakeholders. Communicate issues early and recommend corrective actions
• Establish and track complete project plan and key milestones, project budget and resources. Ensure project is staffed for success.
• Communicate status at weekly CMBU staff meetings and Quarterly Operations Review Meetings
• Organize and hold regular project team status meetings as required.
• Comply with Dialog Product Development Process (PDP) to document and approve each phase of the process.
• Foster an atmosphere of open communication throughout all levels of the project team
• Support IP sourcing/development based on product and technology requirements
• As part of the project management ensure thatriskand change management is adhered to.
What we are looking for
• Proven program management experience gained within the semiconductor industry (10+ years)
• Deep insight in Product Life Cycle in Semiconductor Industry
• Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Self-motivated and service orientated
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to provide leadership for complex projects in time critical situations
Dialog in California
Working for Dialog in our California offices, you’ll be placed in the heart of theSemiconductor industry in Silicon Valley. With250+ sunny days ayear, you’ll benefit from the close proximity to Santa Cruz and Monterey Beach, and the many activities and national attractions that draw professionals to the3rd largest state in theUSA. As part of our team in California, you’ll be joining a truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.