CACI is recruiting for a cleared Senior Program Manager at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD with proven experience leading multiple large, complex C4ISR programs or a portfolio of programs more than $25M/yr.
More About the Role:
As a Senior Program Manager you shall be accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria, contractual due dates for service delivery, and successful overall project completion, coordinating activities in support of project activities and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, tracking and monitoring requirements through completion and preparing finished deliverables and work products (e.g., status reports, spend plans to Sponsor, corporate forecast management, open issues, etc.).
- Direct resource performance management and matrix planning for organic resources and sub-contract resources.
- Contract administration to include CRDL deliverables, Management Plans, Milestones, Risk and Issue Tracking, Labor Category verification, and customer invoicing within DFAS and WAWF requirements.
- Sub-contractor administration to include teaming negotiations, technical evaluation, performance tracking, procurement requests and invoice approval authority.
- Procurement requests include Indirect and Direct purchases associated with infrastructure, licensing and professional services needs that are tracked in accordance with competitive pricing and DCAA requirements.
- Development of contract pricing models to support objectives in contract Labor, ODC’s, G&A, Fee and Material Handling Costs with a price to win strategy.
- Final review and approval on all contract deliverables to either the contracting officer, the contracting officer representative or integrated operational program manager.
- Preparation, development and outline of company and customer presentation reports.
- Direct reports include; Project managers, financial administrators, business analysts, solution/system architects, information assurance, software developers, research analysts, subject matter experts, technical writers, testers, system/database administrators and configuration manager.
- Program Monitoring and Control includes establishment of baselines associated with cost, schedule and EV reporting utilizing integrated master schedule, CWBS, project specific spend plans, burn rate reports and funds and man-hour deliverables per CLIN.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for SCI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science (Engineering or Computer Science) with 10 years of management experience.
- Experience in organically growing program
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and able to negotiate with customers directly.
- Experience participating in the development of proposals (technical and cost).
These Qualifications Would be Nice:
- Experience leading modern software development teams
- Experience leading team configuring and maintaining Infrastructure and Platform as a Service (I/PaaS)
- Experience leading software integration teams in rapid delivery models
- Current PMP Certification or equivalent (Former CSL PL, PD or PM).