· You have a deep understanding of the inventory management and optimization concepts and apply these concepts to daily decision making processes
· You live and breathe data. You are data driven and have extensive experience in data analytics, and are passionate about finding root causes and trends independently. You use data to support your ideas, drive actionable outcomes, and identify opportunities for partnerships across Amazon.
· You bring extensive experience in defining products and programs, effectively communicate strategic initiatives to business leaders, and are able to work with business, engineering, and operations teams.
· You bring a unique combination of business and technical skills. You provide the right amount of information and insights to business teams and are also able to dive deep to have a thorough understanding of the product catalog, current programs and various data query methods.
· You are very comfortable juggling competing priorities and handling ambiguity. You thrive in an agile and fast-paced environment on highly visible projects and initiatives.
· You excel in driving innovations in all related areas up to and including optimization of hardware/fleet management.
· You are comfortable in analyzing large data sets quickly to identify complex patterns and relationships resulting in operational solutions to real business problems in the area of capacity and fleet management.
· You are willing to “get your hands dirty” in a start-up environment to act as change agent and create new applications, tools, processes, and reports as needed.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in inventory management, business operations, and/or program/project management in a leading role.
· BS Degree in Engineering or Business
· Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
· Prior experience SQL, Tableau and other BI and analytics technologies
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skill. Ability to communicate in writing clearly, succinctly, and in a data-driven fashion.
· Excellent problem-solving skills. Comfortable with going deep and wide. Data driven.
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Innovative and self-directed.
Job ID: 621069