- This position will manage development of Magnet Position and Angle Sensor Integrated Circuits and related products
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, from project kickoff through product introduction.
- Ensures that the project goals and objectives are achieved while following Allegro’s established development process.
- Identifies resources needed for projects, and develops, defines, and executes project plans, schedules, and deliverables.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders and manages expectations on project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources.
- Addresses project risk and constraints, and coordinates activity, with not only the development team, but also the extended support organizations, to address issues impacting the team and development project.
- Responsible for completion of the project on schedule and within budget.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees.
- Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Frequently interacts with sub-ordinate supervisors and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of seven years of directly related experience in which technical capabilities, leadership, organizational and communications skills have been demonstrated.
- The ability to travel up to 10% domestic and International