Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Senior Program Management Analyst.
The Senior Program Analyst will perform senior level program analysis functions associated with the ongoing business, financial management, and information technology activities of the Navigation Services Directorate.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing the project plan
- Developing the project schedule
- Maintaining project scope
- Developing procedures and methodologies to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Coordinating system data collection and review activities across different FAA and government organizations
- Developing status briefing materials
- Scheduling meetings and preparing meeting materials and minutes
- Tracking action items and deadlines
- Comprehensive writing of various analysis, studies and reports
- Coordinating stakeholder review and comment resolution
The successful candidate will have:
- 10 years of professional work experience performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, including, but not limited to, project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development. Also requires demonstrated Cost/Schedule Controls System Criteria experience for complex programs, specifically implementation of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience and familiarity with Ground Based Navigation Aids and infrastructure. Specifically, Distance Measuring Equipment (DME), VHF Omni-Directional Range (VOR), and Tactical Air Navigation (TACAN) Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of the FAA’s Acquisition Management System and Procurement Process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data analytic skills
- Demonstrated experience working alongside the customer; and good customer engagement skills
- Flexibility with working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- PMP Certification preferred