Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has an opening for a Senior Program Analyst (Acquisition/PPBE SME) who will directly support the SAF/CDM lead Program Element Monitor and the Business Integration Support Cell. The candidate will advise the customer on the full spectrum of acquisition policies and procedures. Expert knowledge of Congressional and DoD acquisition methodology and processes particularly in the areas of planning, programming and budgeting. Expertise in requirements specific to the intelligence community and inter agency program development preferred. This position involves significant interaction with program management, senior leadership, contracts personnel, senior technical personnel, and other functional support organizations.
The candidate will:
- Maintain situational awareness of congressional timelines/calendar
- Identify opportunities and timelines to engage regarding congressional actions/language
- Perform analysis of annual appropriations and authorizations language to capture all congressional adjustments (ie; inc, dec, rescissions) on all SAF/CDM programs
- Develop strategies that successfully align CDM mission areas in the Planning & Programming phases
- Identify the implementation strategy of CDM Strategic PPBE and Acquisition objectives
- Working with the government PEM and the Chief of Strategy, synchronize with SAF/FMBL and SAF/LL in the development of strategic opportunities to address programmatic interests/requirements
- The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of DoD 5000.2 and Air Force PPBE processes
- Ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast-paced environment and the ability to develop new processes and tools
- Working knowledge of DoD acquisition systems (ABIDES, IDECS, etc)
- The candidate must be analytical, possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Advanced experience with the Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MW Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels in an organization.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree required/Master's Degree preferred
- 10-15 years experience providing PPBE support to DoD organizations (program office, PEO, major command, combatant command) is desired.
- Experience providing executive level program/financial/budget support to OUSD or SAF/AQ is desired.
- TS/SCI eligible (Active desired)
- Local travel within NCR, especially the Pentagon, will be required occasionally
- DAU Level III Certification preferred #CJPOST
Level of Education
4 Year Degree.