CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Senior Program Manager for the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency (DHA) Recovery Coordination Program (RCP). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages highly technical, complex, and/or large programs ensuring financial, technical, and administrative aspects of contract requirements are met.
- Obligates contractor resources and coordinates the obligation of subcontractor team member resources.
- Responsible for overall costs, schedule, and performance of all delivery orders under the contract.
- Discusses performance, proposes initiatives, and establishes priorities resulting from frequent meetings with the government program manager.
- Serves as contractor’s authorized interface with the Government’s Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or equivalent.
- Supervises contractor personnel and operations by formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning work schedules, allocating resources, reviewing work discrepancies, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Plans and directs program execution.
- Assigns, schedules, and reviews the work of subordinates.
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills with all levels of management.
- Monitors and reports on progress.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are measured and reported.
- In collaboration with the Services, supports standardization across locations and Services for best practices and outcomes.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 15 years demonstrated experience in program management or project management.
- U.S. Citizenship is a must
- Secret clearance is required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, OR Master’s Degree in Project Management, OR Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership, OR Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required