We are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer who has the ability to maintain production Profile banking systems in the cloud to join our growing team in Claymont, DE. The ideal candidate is a person who fully embraces the use of automation tools and has experience in high-traffic transactional environments
By joining SoFi, you're joining a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment with our members’ interests. Our goal is to be the center of our members’ financial lives. We created studentloan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge this new generation has through a new approach to lending. We expanded into other types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools.
SoFi has achieved significant growth, with big plans ahead. In just the last year, we've more than doubled our member base (300,000 strong), doubled loan volume ($8 billion in 2016), and grown our team from under 200 people to more than 1,000. We're preparing to go global, with expansion to Australia and Canada planned this year. And we're well capitalized to power all this growth, having raised $1.9 billion in equity backing. But we'll only be able to continue this growth with great talent, and that includes you.
- Perform FIS Profile banking system production support and release management
- Work closely with a team of developers, database and QA engineers, to understand and anticipate the agileinfrastructure needs of the development and testing processes; create an environment where dev and QA work can proceed securely, efficiently, and flexibly.
- Create and maintain automation scripts and develop scripts to move data to external systems
- Create and maintain monitoring tools for Real-Time and EOD processes
- Work collaboratively to provide senior infrastructure guidance to the team for short-term issues and long-term planning and vision
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation, excellence and a fun work environment
- 8+Years of Gt.Mdatabasesupport including
- GT.M processing in the cloud and associated security considerations
- GT.M database management utilities
- 8+Years of FIS Profile CoreBankingsystem support
- Deep knowledge of underlying database structure
- Ability to perform
- Database performance tuning
- Repair/rebuilding and journaling
- Real-time replication and recovery
- Proficiency writing complex scripts in a standard scriptinglanguage (Bourne shell, Python, Ruby), and some experience in a traditional programming language (C/C++/Java).
- Experience supporting high traffic web environments.
- Work and play with others; SoFi is a collaborative environment.
- Capable of Managing GT.m upgrades
- Knowledge of Linux Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge of consul and docker.
- Knowledge of Atlassian’s suite of tools, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo.
- Experience administering infrastructure in public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google)