Formulates and designs systems scope and objectives to design, develop and modify moderately complex information systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Experienced NX Admin with NX development experience
- 5+ years. Unix/Linux/Windows admin skills.
- Basic NX product knowledge. Install features/scripts, configure and support NX at the server and client level.
- Installation of NX updates/patches and configuration on Linux and Windows.
- Installation of NX 3rd party integrated updates/patches.
- Integration of NX customizations, testing, release.
- FLexLM License management, custom default configuration, volume management.
- Experience with Siemens NX Open Development Toolkit. GRIP programming language.
- Experienced java, C++, Perl, unix shell scripting, Oracle sql, Websphere.
- Visual Studio, Eclipse, CVS, SVN. J2EE web application development skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and communication skills. Ability to work closely with Engineering customers and understand business needs
5+ years industry experience.
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design and development of application software packages
- Good data analysis and software testing skills to test program modifications and enhancements
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to communicate with other team members, customers and management and to provide documentation to appropriate personnel
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Ability to lead, work independently and as a part of a team
- Willingness to travel.