Responsibilities of Senior Professional Service Consultant :
- Leads and directs tasks, resources, and plans for enterprise professional services software implementations with assigned client groups.
- Key activities include overall project/program ownership of assigned across professional services software implementation project life cycle for new and existing clients; Provide project/program direction, team management, and stewardship from ideation through requirements/design and implementation.
- Manage communications between the customer and the professional services team.
Consult with customers on functional and technical related aspects of design, project delivery and support that promote and support innovative technology solutions enabling speed to market and revenue growth realization.
- As the project lead, provide technology input and status for executive reviews on initiatives in progress including: technology cost and time estimates, solution approach, risks, issues, and dependencies.
Manages multiple projects and clients simultaneously while leading project teams within a matrix environment.
- Responsible for customer management, in conjunction with sales team and internal management - conducts regular communications and maintains individual working relationships with customer personnel at the working and leadership levels.
Requirements for Senior Professional Services Consultant:
- 6-10 years of experience in customer facing / consulting role
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to analyze problems and determine solutions, consulting expertise, experience delivering technology based solutions and understanding of the software development life cycle
- Address client questions, resolve problems, and provide general issue management.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to operate independently and provide informal leadership to others
- Makes decisions guided by policies in nonstandard situations that impact the achievement of customer, operational, or project objectives
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements for complex projects or initiatives
- Wide experience in managing high profile customer accounts
- Experience in compiling and providing information and reports to Senior Leadership.
- Hands on experience working on Credit Based Risk software products
- Hands on experience delivering fraud based software solutions