$80K — $100K *
Job Title: Senior Professional Services Consultant (Accounting Focus)
The Who, What, Where And Why
Our Professional Services Consultants work to understand our customers’ business processes and needs and translate them into the configuration of the software. This particular role will support the accounting modules of our ERP product Apprise.
We are looking for people who:
· Have at least 5-10 years of experience in an accounting or corporate controller role
· Have ideally worked for an importer or distributor and understand the basics of import/export
· Have used ERP software in the past and have been involved in the set-up, configuration, management, or implementation of that product
· Are comfortable with the potential for 25-50% travel when COVID-19 conditions allow for safe travel
· Can manage working with multiple customers and projects at a time
In this role, you would:
· Consult with senior-level management to match software with business process and provide suggestions on best practice and GAAP.
· Meet with the customer to understand their business requirements, pain points, and processes
· Translate business requirements into software configuration and be able to connect the dots for the customer as to how the software configuration will address their specific needs
· Demonstrate to and train customer users to ensure that the solution we’ve built is the right fit
· Thoroughly test the solution and address the “what if” scenarios
· Mentor other consultants in their understanding of accounting and how it integrates with the rest of the system
In this role, you will work with a team of other consultants to provide end-to-end solutions in distribution, manufacturing, and accounting. You will use your accounting expertise to help clients reach their strategic goals by improving their financial practices and their use of the software solution.
Aptean is where go-getters with strong problem solving skills can thrive. We provide learning opportunities across the company so that you can build a career here no matter your background. Each and every one of us has a different story and different strengths. We are a dynamic company that cares about our 1,700 employees as much as our customers and our leadership team believes in finding and retaining awesome people.
This position is remote with an expectation of travel, some of which would be for conferences, training, or corporate office visits.
Aptean is a private-equity backed software company that connects companies in specific industries with specialized software solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds with streamlined industry-specific software solutions. That’s why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on us to simplify their everyday operations.
If you are looking for a company where you can give your best, work collaboratively, and build your career, we encourage you to submit an application!
Valid through: 5/18/2021