$150K — $200K *
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Play lead technical role in maintaining or modifying database(s) in production. Track system availability, uptime, and performance. Confer with less experienced DBAs and guide their efforts in maintaining databases.
• Confer with application development staff or project management staff regarding project planning, resource allocation, task definitions and schedules for substantial projects involving database(s).
• Plan and design database changes necessary for data conversion, tool configuration, data refresh or migration or other initiatives related to large application development project.
• Troubleshoot or confer with others troubleshooting errors or production problems involving databases to determine causes and proposed solutions.
• Set and document standards for use of databases with objectives of data integrity, data security, efficient operation, audit requirements, and the like. Communicate to others in development or datab
Valid through: 7/17/2020