Maintains asset managementdatabase for complete and accurate information in support of client billing, lease management, software license management and other internal management requirement..
Essential Job Functions
- Reconciles company and client records with vendor records; inputs and maintains accurate hardware records in database.
- Coordinates and/or performs periodic cycle accounts at client locations and present results to internal management. Produces internal and external reports. Provides trend analyses when requested and estimate the impact of various business scenarios being considered by management.
- Makes recommendations for process or procedural changes. Assists in developing training documentation and presentations to other organizations.
- Maintains asset inventorydatabase on a daily basis to include verifying valid billing information and working discrepancy reports.
- Generates reports requested by management along with recommending and producing reports for quality assurance review of inventory records.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, inventory management or related field preferred
- Six or more years of asset management or inventory control experience
- Experience working with personal computer and business solutions software
- Experience working withinventory, financial, and service delivery systems
- Experience working with hardware technology
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers
- Ability to work independently
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making ability
- Flexibility to work under changing guidelines and deadlines