About the Role:
As a Senior Production Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership to a team committed to increased quality and outstanding patient care. You will lead the team in identifying, analyzing and generating innovative solutions to drive the business forward. You will also create an environment that encourages: constructive feedback and coaching; understanding of individual career goals and aspirations; and proactive developmental support for all employees.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Fosters an inclusive workplace culture that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational and personal objectives.
- Build a safety culture of accountability, ownership and problem solving.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range operations goals, objectives and strategic plans; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Implements strategic processes when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Develops and communicates a vision for the organizational unit and builds consensus for operating goals that are in alignment with the division.
- Enable a culture of Operational Excellence by leading and creating engagement around continuous improvement and lean activities within the production line/area.
- Track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to achieve or exceed product cost goals.
- Analyze S&OP (Sales & Operating Plan) requirements and provide production commitments for the production line/area including non-commercial requirements
What We're Looking for In You:
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 7+ years of production management experience
- Demonstrated people leadership skills managing a large, diverse team
- Promotes a high-performance, inclusive culture within a quality focused environment.
- Ability to direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Champions new ideas and approaches and who creates an environment that encourages and supports innovation.
- Places the customer at the center of business decisions, identifies current and future needs to exceed their expectations.
- Thorough understanding of Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management experience
- Masters degree with a minimum of 5 plus years of Production Management experience
- Medical device experience