Provide financial application product and technical support to clients and share knowledge to other analyst on the team. The successful candidate should have experience in technical software support, quality assurance, and excellent communication skills.
- Handle the most complex of product issues including interface points between product lines and custom configurations.
- Handle escalated situations where experienced communication skills are required.
- Expert understanding of NaviLine GMBA and related applications.
- Be a mentor to team members by sharing best practices and application knowledge.
- Collaborate with developers regarding program fixes.
- Participate in video recordings for eLearning library.
- SME for the financial applications.
- Participate in final testing of new products.
- Attend and present at national users’ conferences.
- Be an advocate for Central Square’s financial solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- 8+ years of experience in a technical area of support for financial applications.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers and clients.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of Support Professionals Best Practices
- Knowledge of Customers Business Practices