To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate deep subject matter expertise and keen technical understanding of the Zenoti product, and all the integration points and business scenarios. You must have excellent customer-facing skills and a history of working with both internal technical groups, and external clients, to implement complex software solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to scope, plan and implement the adoption of Zenoti software.
- Independently handle customer on-boarding procedures while delivering excellent customer service.
- Lead trainings and demos, conduct walk-throughs and solution reviews through excellent customer presentations.
- Drive proofs-of-concept and pilots for high-priority and complex customers.
- Proactively identify and mitigate significant risks, unknowns, and hindrances to implementation plans.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on Zenoti product knowledge, business workflow, sales process and market positioning.
- Maintain thorough documentation and follow organizational processes to ensure successful implementation of Zenoti products.
What skills do I need?
- Excellent customer service and client management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the area of determining and communicating technical requirements in accessible terms when communicating with customers.
- Ability to facilitate technical solution reviews with product management groups to meet customer needs.
- Strong software background with ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues.
- Familiarity with software development in any programming language (C#, Java, etc); understanding concepts of Network Architecture, Security Protocols, TCP stack.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects at once; ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience working with global remote teams.
- Eagerness to learn about the opportunities and challenges in driving revenue in the beauty and wellness industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation, enterprise or CRM software (ex: Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, or Oracle CRM), software development, design and/or support functions.
- Proven track record in successful software implementations involving API and web services integrations, data analysis and data migration.
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, and mapping business requirements to product functionality for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus.
- Open to travelling on short notice to customer locations when required (only when safe to do so), up to 20%.