You will be part of Cloudreach’s Cloudamize Software team who are industry leading market makers in the next generation of cloud software products from Cost Control & Management tools to awesome multi cloud orchestration platforms.
What will your role be?
As a member of the software team you will design and develop products and features to provide industry leading capabilities to our customers. Within your role you will:
- Create and own the design of key system components.
- Interact directly with project stakeholders.
- Make use of the latest technologies available in the cloud.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience in Python.
- Knowledge of the challenges in building highly scalable SaaS products.
- Experience of testing strategies, including unit and integration testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Testing, and Delivery.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with BigData
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Any experience with React / Typescript would be beneficial (but not essential).
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded