- Minimum of 10-15years of experience in Product Quality Engineering in the consumer products industry, preferably the toy industry. Toy industry experiencepreferred consumer products industry experience a must.
- Hands-on problem solver with strong skills in learning and using tools like Solidworks, and others.
- Experienceworking with mixed materials (plastics, wood, metal, textile), hard and soft goods, and the integration of these materials (electronics knowledge a plus)
- Experiencewith tool/mold design
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail.
ROLE OVERVIEW Our product engineers are tasked with delivering design-driven concepts to market that are durable and meet all of safety and performance requirements.
BENEFITS Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, LTD, flexible spending plans, and significant employee discounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Tool & mold design: 10 years
- Solidworks: 10 years
- mixed materials (plastics, wood, metal, textile): 10 years
- Finished goods manufacturing: 10 years
- Consumer Products: 10 years