CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
Experienced Program Manager, responsible for strategic bank initiatives. This individual must have strong leadership skills to oversee multiple project managers and business analysts assigned to projects within a program. The Program Manager will often be leading multiple complex programs at the same time. Initial focus will be on the implementation of the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management system and enhancing our commercial loan origination system. The individual will be responsible for partnering with various executives supporting these programs.
- Manage the roll-out of Salesforce from the current pilot phase into full deployment across multiple lines of business, and oversee ongoing enhancements.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and main point of contact for continued enhancements to end-to-end commercial lending processes.
- Manage the Change Management process that will govern any material changes to the commercial loan origination system.
- Advocate for and lead continuous improvement initiatives using proven methodologies.
- Manage the solicitation, analysis, and documentation of business requirements, systems requirements, and use cases.
- Communicate change requests to systems administrators or configuration analysts, manage the execution of the change requests, and communicate changes with stakeholders.
- Facilitate the development and monitoring of key performance indicators to measure success and inform decisions that may need to be made to improve operations (e.g. processes, systems) to meet the goals of the bank.
- Manage the maintenance and updates to documentation (e.g. process maps) supporting the end-to-end commercial lending processes.
- Advise on the development and maintenance of training materials (e.g. curriculum, content, job aids), provide input, and support the facilitation of training.
- Develop proposals and case studies such as cost/benefit analyses and present to senior management.
- Develop a vision for how process and systems changes may be implemented to improve operational performance.
- Lead cross functional project teams and liaise with stakeholders across the company.
- Collaborate with control owners to satisfy the control objectives related to the end-to-end commercial lending processes.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and direction.
- Works effectively in a team environment with both business and technology partners.
- Highly developed influential skills sufficient to resolve distinct differences of opinion or approach.
- Strong analytical and business process mapping skills.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Adept at working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Visio, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of Program management or relevant experience.
- Corporate-level project experience.
- Experience with commercial lending.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Process improvement certification is a plus.