What you get to do:
- Own technical implementation of ETL process as we look to onboard new Utility clients to Uplight solutions.
- Support client roadmap for data integrations, including data gap analysis, data mapping, and solution architecture
- Maintain responsibility for collecting, filtering, and disseminating requirements through the various touchpoints for data-related product(s).
- Accountable for monitoring the development lifecycles of specific data related implementations, owning schedule commitments, updating internal stakeholders, and informing product roadmaps.
- Work in a cross-functional, fast-paced role to deliver high-quality solutions on time
- Collaborate with internal upstream and downstream stakeholders to understand business needs as it relates to utility data
- Build robust and well-documented processes to facilitate data triage and associated fixes
- Build and automate data QC tooling
- Productize Uplight’s energy data management platform
- Work alongside top-notch software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists in an agile development environment
- Save the planet
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Uplight:
- Advanced degree in a technical discipline
- 5 to 7 years experience in product management, project management, data analysis, or equivalent
- Exceptional project management skills
- Proven experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- Technical knowledge of data QC processes, data models, data management
- Familiarity with Agile product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong affinity for data
- Passion for clean energy
- Experience in the utility industry
- Project management experience