Exabeam is the leader of user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We exponentially increase the productivity and effectiveness of valuable security operations teams by enabling them to cut through the noise of thousands of alerts and focus immediately on high-risk user profiles and behaviors.
Exabeam is looking for a highly-motivated Product Owner to own end-to-end delivery of products and capabilities – defining features, working closely with the design team, writing detailed user stories, partnering withengineering to ensure flawless execution, and crafting product communications. This position is both a champion for the customer and a resident technical expert on the product. You must be willing to wear many hats, learnquickly, and assume ownership of delivering features that delight our customers.
- Own the backlog for Exabeam Security Analytics platform products, including writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with Product Managers to understand and validate customer needs and understand Product Vision
- Detailed understanding of customer needs as it relates to the product backlog. Ensure the backlog is sized appropriately (Epics, Stories) based on backlog order
- An ability to advocate for and manage the value of the product release
- Maintain ranked order of backlog of user stories and product defects based on business value
- Communicate and advocate the product vision
- Engage with development to commit backlog items to sprint deliverables (negotiate on what gets put in each sprint)
- Work with the larger organization to communicate and make tradeoffs to meet corporate objectives
- Work with development teams to address questions / concerns during sprints
- Lead and communicate the release plan
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent), with a strong record of academic success
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Technical Product Manager building successful enterprise software products
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, group presentations
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo).
- Can dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business.
- Effective leadership skills and ability to listen, communicate and motivate teams to achieve results
- Positive attitude and creativity in generating solutions
- Experience with Big Datatechnologies, such as ElasticSearch, Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with products in the following areas:
- Large scale logging and analytics
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products
- Security log collection & analysis
- Security analytics
- NetworkSecurity Monitoring (NSM)
- Threat Intelligence
- Incident investigation & response