We are looking for a motivated, energetic Product Owner to join our eCare team. The ideal candidate would have experience in a professional software development environment utilizing Agile / SAFe methodologies. The individual should be able to grasp complex requirements quickly, craft solutions for our customers and communicate ideas effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences. Finally, the candidate must be a confident, self-starter comfortable leading teams and providing direction.
- Work with internal stakeholders and clients to understand and define the Feature Acceptance Criteria.
- Collaborate with Product Management and clients to prioritize the product road map and champion features which will provide the best value.
- Work across the organization to ensure effective end-to-end solution design.
- Define user stores, prioritize backlog and present new product stories in Iteration Planning.
- Assist with testing phase and approve final QA of user stories.
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth implementation of new product modules, including product documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- Proven willingness to be flexible and demonstrate collaboration with internal and external team members
- 5 years Product Owner, System or Business Analystexperience
- Experience working in an Agile / SAFe development environment, working knowledge of SDLC and managing iteration-level deliverables.
- Track record of successful delivery of medium and large-scale software development projects to production.
- Ability to work with strong and dynamic personalities across various organizations including product management, development, and quality assurance.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.