Vanguard, a recognized employer of choice, is a leadinginvestment management firm driven by a low cost, 100% client focused model. Vanguard believes that ClientExperience is core to continued growth and success in the marketplace. As such, we are focused on delivering world-classexperiences andinvestor outcomes at speed through multidisciplinary lab teams fully organized around client journeys.
Vanguard is seeking a Senior Product Owner to directly own multiple client journey labs. The journey labs will be responsible for owning the end-to-end client experience for our client’s most important interactions with Vanguard. In addition, the Senior Product Owner will serve as a coach for CX lab teams as new initiatives are launched, applying Design Thinking and Agile principles and methodologies. This important leadership role will help in standing up a world class Client Experience function that will better understand client behaviors and deliver superior experiences across all businesses, products and channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly lead client journey labs, setting the strategic vision and ensuring the teams are delivering and aligning on goals.
- Lead and support product owners as they stand-up new journey labs (e.g., dive into day-to-day operations and tasks of the lab until it is up and running smoothly).
- Mentor and coach CX teams and guide them on how to use design thinking and agile practices and values to achieve greater outcomes, shielding the team from external pressures to maintain productivity.
- Motivate the CX journey teams and maintain momentum of the journeys through changing or conflicting priorities.
- Effectively leads and manages a team and creates an environment that is conducive to teamwork, innovation and objectivity, which motivates a highly competent, driven and productive team. Sets measurable goals and examines ways to raise standards, to increase quality, and to improve overall performance of the team.
- Communicate the status of CX journey labs to Chief Journey Office and work with business stakeholders to quickly resolve business delivery issues and support/drive escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
- Provide strategic view of future lab prioritization.
- Capture and share best practices and learnings across CX journey teams.
- Undergraduatedegree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degreepreferred.
- 10 or more years’ work experience in process re-engineering, strategy, or a client-centric function; experience across B2B and B2C environments preferred, including 3+ years of people management experience and leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
- Strong leader who is able to align teams on client journey lab vision and goals, and who has effectively led agile and key stakeholder groups in the past in a collaborative manner
- Proven ability to obtain input from stakeholders like clients, end-users, team, managers, etc. and translate inputs into requirements and decisions needed to build a better product
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of agile, with strong digital & technical skills
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of user experience best practices
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.