- Identify Strategic Opportunities, define approach and or partnerships.
- Maintain, grow, and leverage relationships with partner within key markets
- Identify Client Opportunities
- Collaborate with the various Teams in development of RFP responses
- Develop wining strategies
- Represent Bytemark at events, conferences, presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree, and or Relevant Experience
- 5-8 years of Transportation, Transit-related sales experience
- Quantifiable Sales History in Industry
- Industry Contacts, including Partners, Suppliers, Customers, etc. a plus
- Understanding of Software Sales, with SaaS and or payments experience
- Demonstrated understanding with government procurement cycles
- Familiarity with mobile and web-based solutions
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities. Effective time management skills.
- Frequent Travel (60% of the time)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation package based on Experience
- PTO based on Experience; 15 Days to Start
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Valid Through: 2019-10-14