Envision and execute product marketing strategy for the world’s leading GIS software. Drive awareness, demand, and adoption of Esri’s products to millions of users across the globe.
Use your strategic skills and creative talent to reach new audiences and bring a startup attitude to help solve problems fast and effectively. This is a great opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams to integrate efforts and amplify impact.
You will work with product management, development, and sales to create and execute marketing plans and outbound communication, including product positioning, messaging, product launches, and campaign strategies.
This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated, data-driven individual who will bring a fresh approach to reaching all segments of the market. To execute your plans, you will partner with other marketing professionals focused on web design, graphic design, PR, advertising, and events.
Senior product marketing specialists are responsible for marketing large and/or complex products. They are experienced and passionate professionals who can execute all aspects of product marketing with minimal supervision. They will interact with executive management on a regular basis and drive priority projects that can affect all aspects of the company.
- Develop product marketing briefs, personas, and customer journeys
- Create strategic campaigns to help increase awareness, demand, and adoption
- Evaluate potential impact of proposed campaigns to assist in prioritization
- Execute marketing campaigns independently
- Work with core marketing and industry marketing teams to collaborate and execute on campaigns
- Work closely with product teams (product management, market intelligence, development, sales, tech support) from the early stages of product envisioning, helping define the story for the product
- Develop marketing and social content for the web, such as case studies, videos, blogs, and white papers
- Lead major product launches, ensuring prospects, customers, partners, and press understand the value
- Provide internal messaging and enablement materials to help sales and partners succeed
- Understand analyst relations and serve as the main conduit between analysts and product management
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with a proven track record in high tech and/or enterprise software
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills
- Excellent at teaming and collaboration
- Able to persuade and influence without direct authority
- Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- MBA, with a focus on marketing preferred
- Experience with geospatial industry
- Understanding of RDBMS