Pryon is inventing a new class of enterprise AI products highly differentiated from current offerings, promising a much greater level of intelligence augmentation and more profound impact on human performance. Our Product team has access to frontier level market requirements and works with one of the most capable technology teams ever assembled.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing leader who is passionate about bringing new products to market and the potential for AI to transform the workplace. The ideal candidate is well versed in cloud services and business models, balanced with strong technical and product portfolio understanding and excellent customer engagement skills. This position reports to the Chief Product Officer in Raleigh, but candidates interested working remotely should also apply.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally for cloud services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or an MBA.
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company targeting enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated technical depth and ability to translate product capabilities into customer value statements and demonstrate differentiation vs competition.
- Exposure to AI products and ecosystems.
- Developing SaaS business models, sales, pricing, scaling and ecosystem support.
- Proven ability to aligning key stakeholders to establish priorities and drive decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all levels of a team and external interfaces.
- Excellent customer presentation and interaction skills to support sales efforts and customer success.
- Ability to develop product collateral and customer messaging, combined with an entrepreneurial approach to product marketing.
- Experience working with go to market partners and building ecosystems.
- Out of the box thinking to support positioning of new products in new markets,
- Resourcefulness – willing to jump in and do what it takes to be successfu