Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobilemarketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns ? all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobileexperiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Old Navy, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA).
This position reports into the VP, Product Marketing, and is located in Chicago, IL.
- Define and own the go-to-market strategy for our products and solutions
- Develop and own product positioning and messaging that differentiates Vibes? products in the market
- Create compelling marketing content that accelerates new business opprotunities throughout the marketing funnel
- Work closely with demand generation to identity opportunities for lead generation
- Create unique, compelling, and differentiated marketing content including case studies, data sheets, white papers, videos, FAQs, etc.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to guide the product and market strategy
- Develop effective sales training materials and work withSales Team to inspire, motivate, and ultimately close deals
- Be a thought leader for mobilemarketing and engagement, driving compelling presentations and customer-facing content
- Plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Be the expert on Vibes? buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and on our competitive landscape
- Assist VP of Product Marketing with team management, active mentoring, and professional development
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in product marketing; 2+ years in digital and/or SaaS
- Proven track record creating strategic value across the product marketing function
- Strong understanding of the digitalmarketing space
- Former responsibility in Product Management or Product Marketing highly preferred
- Understanding of best practices across marketing, product strategy and strategic product marketing
- Passion for storytelling and for taking the complex and making it simple
- Experience in creating visual marketing content, presentations, etc.
- Experience developing and launching new products in partnership with Product, Engineering & Sales
- Proven history of managing marketing, sales, marketing, and development processes
- Must be forward thinking and customer facing
- Driven by our core values: teamwork, continuous learning, adaptability, and quality
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong results-orientation and metrics driven
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables
- Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others
- Understanding of the big picture and can execute, measure, iterate and optimize tactically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated success presenting to Senior Leadership
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial style ? one that looks to become personally involved in all elements of their functional responsibility
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple groups at a global level
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to apply to this position.