As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the solutions business strategy, sustaining marketing activities and commercialization of Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography instrumentation. Attention to detail, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is critical. Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing - Chromatography Systems, this Senior Product Marketing role is a highly visible, global role that must lead through influence with a number of cross-functional teams across the entire Waters Division.
A self-directed, highly motivated individual with strong business acumen and technical / market knowledge would be ideal for this position. Domestic and international travel of up to 30% is required.
- Define, develop and implement overall LC systems solutions strategy and roadmap in relation to the Waters LC portfolio and competitive products.
- Work closely with marketing communications, market segment leaders and scientific teams on content generation to fulfill digital marketing strategy and value propositions.
- Work closely with market segment leaders, product owners and scientific operations to execute and define the LC Systems road map and to drive innovation.
- Develop comprehensive business plans that aid in the justification and prioritization of new products or enhancements.
- Develop and execute strong marketing plans for LC Systems
- Work closely with field marketing and sales management to develop and execute marketing plan. Prioritize focus areas by geography.
- Maintain competitive intelligence and develop appropriate and timely responses for internal / external audiences.
- Minimum BS in Technology or Business related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a product management, business development or customer-facing role in a technology domain
- Proven track record of implementing 'Go To Market' product strategies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organization and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills