While Product Marketing is not new at Udacity, this role is entrepreneurial, critical to defining and building this function within the organization.
- Develop industry insights for key initiatives, drawing from media coverage, industry analyst reports and other sources. Includes creating and maintaining industry profiles.
- Help execute industry partnerships, working closely with senior leadership
- Develop and implement strategic analyst relations plans to drive analyst awareness of Udacity and support of its differentiation and positioning. Includes creating needed content like briefing documents.
- Proactively manage the inbound and outbound communication between the organization and analysts.
- A successful track record of participation in major analyst research such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, and IDC MarketScapes, a plus.
What we value:
- 5+ years working experience, including time in management consulting (associate level) or in Business Operations at a tech company.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a solid sense of ownership and urgency.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to make our products world-beating commercial successes.
- Willing and able to roll up one’s sleeves as an individual contributor and also influence and leverage corporate resources.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box.
- Metric-driven with excellent analytical and project management skills.