At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
In this role, you will be the go-to-market lead for Proofpoint’s security and compliance solution for Office 365. This is an exciting opportunity to play a strategic role in a fast-growing company. You will be responsible for developing and refining solution positioning and messaging. You will work closely with teams across the company to develop and deliver high-impact marketing assets and sales/partner sales tools and enablement. You will become an expert across multiple product lines, with an eye of what the bad guys are up to.
- Drive the narrative and go-to-market solutions for Proofpoint Security and Compliance for Office 365
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis from a technology, business, and industry perspective.
- Develop impactful sales and marketing collateral. Partner closely with product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Engage with customers, prospects, and partners to educate them on the corporate and solution value proposition
- Serve as subject matter expert. Speak in webinars and at marketing events on behalf of Proofpoint.
- Impact on pipeline growth, market leadership, and awareness.
What you bring to the team
- Experience in cybersecurity or information technology in an enterprise-focused software/SaaS company. Strong expertise in cloud security, data securityand CASB solutions preferred. Knowledge of SaaS solutions such as Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills on technical and business levels. Proven ability to develop impactful marketing assets. Proven ability to put yourself in a user’s shoes and translate sophisticated and complex technical features into easy-to-grasp value.
- Strong business and analytical skills to conduct market analysis, and develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Accountability and the ability to take initiative, make decisions, and quickly adapt in a dynamic, fast-growing work environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, in a business or technical concentration. 5+ years of industry experience.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each location contributing to Proofpoint’s amazing culture!