ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads Wolters Kluwer Lien Solutions (WKLS) marketing activities for our core product line and strategic initiatives while partnering closely with product management, segment and marketing teams to define marketing strategies that drive high-impact campaigns and product messaging that sets our products apart from others in the market.
- Leads the process of creating a product marketing launch plan partnering with stakeholders to gather input and buy-in.
- Communicates the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Creates and coordinates marketing content for assigned products to help build customer and sales knowledge, grow engagement and build competitive differentiation.
- Develops product marketing materials that support segment goals by synthesizing market data, input from product management, sales and segment and translating that into a focused plan that supports general segment needs.
- Works closely with marketing execution team to develop a plan to launch and build awareness for products throughout the year including industry awards, web copy, social media content to support segment marketing campaigns. Testing and analyzing/applying results, actively managing prioritizations, and influencing others.
- Understands the competitive landscape and obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, including participating in win/loss interviews and sales data.
- Aligns and adjusts product marketing plans by consistently looking for best practices and seeking market data on key trends.
- Maintains a standard set of product marketing collateral with excellence.
- Manages product marketing launches and other complex projects end-to-end.
- Leads excellent communication with the product management, sales and service teams, including weekly meetings, documenting progress on key initiatives, creating and delivering outstanding presentations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
7+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, or other marketing role/s including:
- Experience bringing new products to market.
- Previous experience and ability to manage projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Experience with the full marketing mix, including digital and traditional channels, and an ability to design a marketing plan that effectively reaches our buyers through these channels.
- Previous experience and poise in creating and delivering effective PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pragmatic Marketing training preferred.
- B2B Marketing experience preferred.
- Digital Marketing knowledge preferred.
- Experience in Finance industry desirable.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making and organization skills.
- Flexible, self-starter, analytical, creative, and entrepreneurial team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and listening skills.
- Up to 15% domestic travel required, primarily air travel.