Diebold Nixdorf is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager – Software to create, lead and synchronize our global software solutions marketing strategy and content development for the banking industry. The marketing manager will work with the appropriate business leadership in the regional segments and product groups to ensure that marketing activities support the sales focus and growth strategies in alignment with the overall Diebold Nixdorf strategy and initiatives. The incumbent’s cross-functional market positioning leadership will bring together enterprise-wide, cross-product initiatives that require a high degree of organizational calibration and collaboration across multiple stakeholders. This individual will have responsibility for understanding and communicating value propositions creatively and quantifiably. It requires excellent knowledge about the respective banking software portfolio on technical level and understanding of customer needs from the banking industry. Must be a good communicator to engage with global stakeholders to set and manage portfolio messaging platform and messaging strategy to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
You are responsible for
- Messaging & Positioning: Develop sophisticated messaging and positioning to describe portfolio value in terms of how a customer can leverage DN’s software solutions (VynamicTM) to solve business problems
- Product Releases & Launches: Develop launch communication strategies. Create and maintain product/solution portfolio related information, sales collaterals and content
- Thought Leadership: Develop a thought leadership communication strategy based on a deep knowledge of the banking software market, technologies, customer, consumer, distributors/agents, and competitors
- Demand Generation — Grow sales pipeline and new revenues through demand generation campaigns including webinars, collateral, promotions, field events, digital marketing, and sales outreach.
- Customer Marketing — Develop customer case studies and testimonials for sales pitches and gather customer feedback for product development.
- Build and manage relationships with key internal customers and stakeholders (e.g. Product & Sales organizations) and act as their business partner and collaborator to ensure that the product/solutions banking marketing strategy and associated plans are aligned with the broader business and sales goals
- Providing of comprehensive portfolio information, collaterals and product information as base for communication, sales enabling, marketing campaigns to different stakeholders
- Develop resources which differentiate through value proposition messaging and through the lens of the FI with a holistic, solution-based point of view
- Align portfolio communication plan in joint effort with Corporate Communication, Global Marketing, and Sales
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand and distill information with the ability to influence and drive direction and impact of GTM assets
- Communicate in regular intervals product/solutions portfolio news and roadmap to frontline sales and other stakeholders
- Stay current on key industry trends and hot topics to support the development and creation of Thought Leadership White Papers, Case studies and broader marketing campaigns
- Create, support and manage product/solutions showcases and presentations for the Diebold Nixdorf Customer Experience Centers and for events/trade shows
- Bachelor equivalent and/or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications
- Exposure to global business environment
- Knowledge of the financial industry, retail banking , B to B focus
- Good technical and business benefits knowledge of cloud native software infrastructures and Software as a Service preferred
- Possess strong written communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Apply creativity and ‘outside the box’ messaging/ communication techniques for different audiences
- Ability to take complex information and distill to varying levels of understanding
- Proven strategic marketing, strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills
- A proven track record for meeting and exceeding performance objectives
- Ability and willingness to travel
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.