We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager for Retention to join our growing team. You'll be part of our Local business team and will focus on shaping the narratives and retention marketing strategies that ensure small business owners are seeing value from their investment in Yelp Ads and our emerging line of business solutions.
What You'll Do/Responsibilities:
- Establish empathy for local business owners and develop deep customer insights in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies that reduce churn and maximize LTV.
- Collaborate with BizOps to help redefine how we think about engagement and understand what behaviors drive retention.
- Partner with product management to develop product strategies and roadmaps that maximize LTV including but not limited to effectively on-boarding new advertisers, incenting long-term loyalty and driving adoption of new products and features.
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning and messaging for the post-purchase experience and partner with channel marketing and brand to produce best-in-class communications that drive use of new products and features.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (product, biz ops, channel marketing and CS/CP) to develop integrated retention programs that drive engagement with Yelp business products.
What You'll Need/Requirements:
- You'll be a strategic thinker who is comfortable executing against short term priorities while also driving towards long term product and marketing strategies.
- A confident team player who earns the trust of our partners in product, channel marketing, sales and CS/CP.
- A great verbal and written communicator.
- 5-7 years of work experience with at least 4 years experience in Product Marketing role.
- Experience working on tech solutions targeting SMB segment, bonus if that experience includes advertising products.