As Product Marketing Manager, Senior for Progress Health Cloud, you will be the leader on the team responsible for telling the world the story of how we help our healthcare customers deliver successful patient-centric and connected care digital app experiences quickly and affordably via our HIPAA compliant serverless digital experience platform. You’ll be responsible for presenting our services in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing strategies and programs across the buyer’s journey for providers, payers, pharma, biotech and medical device manufacturers. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. We are looking for a creative and quantitative thinker with experience delivering winning marketing strategies in the healthcare market. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques for messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, content marketing strategies, sales enablement, and market intelligence.
The Product Marketing Manager, Senior will:
- Lead product marketing for Progress Health Cloud including messaging and positioning - translating technical features into customer benefits.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our services features and benefits.
- Create compelling content in support of the buyer’s journey to articulate the benefits of our services to the world (e.g. case studies, product videos, ROI tools, website copy, blog posts, webinars, etc.).
- Create sales enablement messaging, positioning, and sales tools
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our service.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to feature adoption and usage.
- Manage competitive intelligence and transform insights into battle cards and actionable sales motions for the field.
- Work with product team to lead industry analyst program to continue to position and differentiate Progress Health Cloud.
- Be sales and marketing’s voice on the product team, providing healthcare market insights for roadmap planning.
- 7+ years of experience in the healthcare market in digital marketing, product marketing, and or product management. Experience with enterprise mobility, cloud and development tools are a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Experience writing press releases that get picked up by top-rated media outlets
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Experience working with industry analysts and leading product evaluations with analysts.
- Experience with market and competitive analysis and developing.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.