About The Product
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET CMS delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long-term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile and emerging technologies.
About The Team:
You’ll be part of the Progress Core Product team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing. You will focus on the Sitefinity product line. This is a strategic role that defines the WHO, the WHY and the HOW of your product within the market, acting as the voice of the market and the customer. You will work closely with your product management and global field marketing and sales team in executing a winning strategy that connects the best product with the customer who needs it. You will also be a strategic advisor to our network of implementation partners, listening to and addressing their needs as they sell and implement Sitefinity in sites around the world.
About the Role:
- GTM Strategy: Develop an overall business GTM strategy for Sitefinity solutions, working with cross-functional teams to set, monitor and achieve financial and market share objectives. This includes market segmentation, persona definition, channel strategy, pricing promotions, and other standard GTM initiatives.
- Messaging & Positioning: Create differentiated product positioning and messaging, value props, use cases, and associated content to be leveraged by globally by sales, marketing and partners.
- Content Strategy: Build content strategy that supports buyers journey and drives funnel conversion to close
- Enablement– Be the subject matter expert, helping to develop and deliver sales playbooks, sales decks, tools, and materials for the global sales teams and partner ecosystem
- Product launch – Define and drive the GTM launch for new releases
- Market intelligence– Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to win
- Support Global Demand Gen teams – Collaborate on winning marketing plan and support marketing campaign efforts (e.g., channel marketing, events, webinars, AR/PR, social, blogs) with thematic subject matter expertise
- Market Requirements Analysis– provide product management with prioritized customer requirements to help shape a winning roadmap
- Strong knowledge of WCM market space
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with high comfort level speaking on webinars, conferences, and industry events
- Insatiable appetite to drive to business objectives
- Critical thinking to help with analysis of business, market and competitive trends
- Demonstrated history of creating standard GTM strategy plans
- Demonstrated history of effective pitch decks, sales plays, and marketing messaging for blogs, social, emails, etc.
- Be self-motivated and able to set own direction
- Be inquisitive about the market and emerging trends
- Listen to and acts on feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across diverse backgrounds
- Evangelize the Sitefinity portfolio, your products and your product benefits
- 7+ years product marketing experience in the areas of WCM/CMS
- Willingness to travel globally 25%
- BS or BA in IT, communications, or tech-centric degrees ideal
- MBA preferred
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!