You have an interest in emerging pricing strategies and an ambition to make a significant impact on our business growth. You are comfortable in a rapidly growing environment that demands a combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in the organization. You have a drive for accuracy, high attention to detail, and the ability to translate sophisticated data into a simple and telling story.
A day in the life might look like:
- Opportunity Analysis: Model pricing and packaging recommendations for new features, products, and services across our full suite of solutions, and within the U.S., Canada, and EMEA.
- Pricing Strategy: Analyze complex and disparate data sets to determine the impact of various pricing and packaging efforts on bookings, revenue, product mix etc., to clearly identify the impact of these efforts and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Go-to-Market Planning and Execution: Work cross-functionally to lead the organization through pricing, promotional, and discounting initiatives.
- Experimentation: Develop and test theories, methodologies, and tactics to support our company and product line objectives.
- Tracking and Reporting: Align with product and finance teams to drive standardized reports and dashboards that track impact, implications, and forecast for pricing initiatives.
- Collaboration: Work across departments to create a holistic view of our product suite and plans.
You may be a fit for the role if:
- You’re seasoned. 5-7 years of experience in product management, product marketing, product operations, or business analyst function, preferably within B2B SaaS environments.
- You’ve been there, done that. You’ve led complex pricing and packaging portfolio strategies that have resulted in tangible business growth.
- You’re intellectually curious. You have a passion for uncovering opportunities, investigating root causes, and predicting outcomes.
- You’re articulate. You can translate your findings and strategies to peers and executives alike.
- You’re an analytical, strategic, and tactical thinker. You have the ability to take ideas, ground them in strategy, balance them against company-wide implications, and design effective tactical approaches.
- You live in data. You have a proven track record of diving into large data sets and developing impactful insights, high-quality analysis, visualization, segmentation, and presentation.
- You’re organized, yet flexible. You’re methodical in your approach to structuring work and prioritizing as new opportunities arise.
- You’re resourceful. You can improvise on the fly and adapt to changes and challenges through creative problem solving, cross-functional outreach, and investigation.