At Databricks, we've built the world's best data and AI platform, helping thousands of customers every day make better use of their data to solve the world's toughest problems. Today, the Databricks platform operates at massive scale, running millions of machines every day across multiple clouds, integrated with an ecosystem of software and services that complement our platform capabilities.
This role is responsible for making a significant impact in how we educate the market on the Databricks platform security, management and scale, and how software and services across the data ecosystem work with the open Databricks platform.
The impact you will have:
- Develop crisp, compelling messaging that articulates Databricks platform capabilities for security, management and scale
- Develop crisp, compelling messaging that articulates the complementary capabilities of software and service integrations with the Databricks platform from our ISV partners
- Create engaging content for the web, presentations, datasheets, diagrams, blog posts, white papers, etc. that educate the market
- Collaborate and earn trust with our Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, Sales, and Field Marketing organizations
- Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to develop targeted campaigns for technical practitioners and business leaders
- Plan and manage launches for new product capabilities or product integrations
- Present at marketing events and conferences
What we look for:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (or related experience) for a technical enterprise software product or service, preferably in the data and analytics space
- A demonstrable history of analyzing customer and product data to make decisions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or engineering; MBA is preferred.