NantHealth is seeking a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager, Pharma, to join its growing product marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, this individual will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing campaigns to support the growth and expansion of NantHealth’s solutions. Responsibilities will include developing sales presentations, training materials, and marketing collateral to enable the sales and account management teams for maximum success. This team member will perform market analyses and monitor market trends, competition, new products, and pricing specific to products and services associated with the pharma market. The ideal candidate has experience with driving market success of pharma solutions, possesses strong strategic marketing, communication, and execution skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, thriving environment. The Basics
- Collaboration with science and commercial teams to determine and drive marketing plans
- Serve as an internal expert on the pharma market competitive landscape
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture insights into market and industry trends, identify new business opportunities and understand customer needs
- Planning and development of ongoing strategic initiatives focused on the pharma market segment in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
- Support all go-to-market activities for NantHealth pharma solutions
- Support sales and accelerate pipeline velocity through development of sales tools (e.g., competitive kill sheets, ROI calculators, etc.) and enablement programs
- Create and continuously refine messaging and positioning for NantHealth’s pharma solutions
- Collaborate with internal digital and corporate marketing teams as well as outside agencies to create and build messaging into bold compelling collateral; web, video and print content, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- Collect customer feedback through direct customer interaction, sales, and product management to validate or improve product propositions, expose new trends and market opportunities.
- Contribute to new product launches including positioning, messaging/communication, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement, through partnership with product, sales and account management, and Medical Affairs
- All other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related field
- Experience in pharma, diagnostics required, healthcare IT or oncology preferred
- Planning, development, execution and reporting of on-going strategic plans for the pharma market
- Familiar with a variety of marketing tools, technologies such as HubSpot and Salesforce, leveraging investment and functionality
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills; able to translate complex technical and scientific concepts into high-impact marketing materials.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and synthesis skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals associated with company objectives.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
- Advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 25%
What We Bring
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for robust financial wellness.
- Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
- Work Life Balance. We get that we all live busy lives, to the degree your role allows, we recognize the need and value of balance and seek to support our employees’ engagement in the pursuit of it.