$150K — $200K *
We seek a Senior Product Marketing Manager for retail investing to lead and drive innovation to develop and communicate the company’s global vision and strategy. This position drives growth for the global Morningstar retail investing business and the firm by leveraging Morningstar unique data, research and ratings capabilities. The ideal candidate will develop differentiating messaging and tools to position Morningstar unique value proposition and distinct solutions. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, RISE, this individual will partner with Campaign Marketing, Corporate Marketing and the Product, Research, Sales and Client Service teams. This role offers an excellent opportunity to make a real business impact for Morningstar. This role is located in our Chicago office.
• Develop positioning, messaging, content and sales tools that reflect the attributes and needs of key client segments, draft use cases and develop ways to reach each segment with the right value proposition help to qualify and differentiate offers.
• Work with client-facing teams and subject-matter experts to ensure client-feedback, investment insights and responses to sales objections are considered in our client and outcome-focused marketing materials.
• Craft and execute the go-to-market strategy for new product releases, including positioning, content development, service enablement, and sales enablement to deliver business growth, which includes retaining existing clients and attracting new clients.
• Support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with expertly crafted persona-specific content.
• Produce meaningful metrics for the business and offer fact-based insights to help guide strategies for brand positioning, client retention and development, pricing, innovation, industry partnerships, and cost-effective methods for attracting new businesses to the firm.
• 7 to 12 years of Product Marketing experience - in the financial services industry a plus.
• Strategic thinker, with highly developed critical thinking/analytical skills; ability to evaluate business challenges and develop solutions to deliver profitable business growth.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to executives and a variety of audiences, translating complex initiatives into materials and products that effectively communicate core values and goals. Portfolio of content creation to showcase different communication styles/approaches, a plus.
• Deep understanding of the audiences across the investment ecosystem/value chain.
• Experience in marketing to both institutions (pension funds, asset managers, hedge funds, brokers, insurance companies, banks) and financial advisors.
• Must have an operational ability to effectively perform at all levels of the business with a proven track-record of excellence in engaging and building relationships with executive-level clients.
• Track record of successfully leading cross-functional GTM initiatives that have proven business results and customer satisfaction.
• Experience in agency management and building digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Organized, detail-oriented and capable of advancing projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree., MBA preferred.
• international experience in study or work abroad
Valid through: 6/25/2021
$80K — $100K *
11 days ago