LogMeIn is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Customer Engagement and Support Business to create compelling content and messaging for our market-leading Support Solutions. Customer support is changing. The increase in digital interactions and the rise of self-service has created the need for more modern support solutions that can quickly adapt to this changing landscape. LogMeIn's Support Solutions Business is ready to meet these needs and we are looking for the best and brightest to help lead this change. We're looking for an energetic technologist, communicator and storyteller who'd like to join us at our thriving office in Boston's Seaport.
- Reporting to a Director of Marketing, this role will be crucial in helping to drive the creation of strategic messaging, thought leadership and strategy for our Remote Support product portfolio
- Run point on content strategy and creation of white papers, webinars, event content and presentations, email nurtures and social content, and often serve as editor to other key functional groups like product and corporate communications
- Own our digital strategy including website, bot, trial experience and our Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy to better understand our buyers' journey and accelerate pipeline
- Partner with Corporate Marketing on sales enablement of programs ensuring alignment on messaging, sales strategy, account profiles and personas
- Lead our content marketing strategy and curation of assets
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or product marketing preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing for a software product and/or company
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions sold through the touch and ecommerce channel
- Proficiency in mapping and developing a user journey, including content, for a B2B product: for example, creating an organized content flow on a product from exploration through implementation
- Work productively with product and sales teams serving as an effective voice for each
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills needed
- Experience building impactful marketing collateral and informational content including; white papers; interactive product demos; webinars; and web video for content marketing programs (please provide samples of your work)
- Proven ability to take charge, work prioritize and multitask in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and professional manner with all levels of the organization a must.