Are you a marketer with an acute sense of the big picture? A strategist – constantly developing bright ideas and hatching new plans? A pragmatist with a bias for action who wants to get stuff done? That’s you? Great! We have an opportunity that’s too good to pass up — a position you can throw yourself into wholeheartedly. Join LogMeIn as our new GoToWebinar Senior Product Marketing Manager and help the world’s leading web events platform with more than 55,000 customers accelerate our growth and conquer adjacent markets. Play in a market that is growing and changing quickly, and help a vibrant, tight-knit team with an entrepreneurial spirit develop the best solution for web events.
- Product marketing for our established GoToWebinar and GoToTraining products.
- Driving our recently launched GoToStage product to market success.
- Truly understanding our customers – deriving insights about their needs through data analysis, market research and personal interaction – and distribute that knowledge internally.
- Understanding the market landscape and identifying growth opportunities within our market.
- Translating the market requirements into consumable internal briefs that drive the development of our existing products as well as the creation of new products.
- Developing the long-term product strategy together with the product manager and the leadership team of the Communications product group within LogMeIn.
- Defining impactful product positioning and key messaging that hits a nerve with our customers.
- Planning the go-to-market strategy together with the product, sales and marketing teams.
- Achieving or exceeding our financial targets for our Communication products.
- Developing competitive analysis as well as distributing competitive information to the business.
- Executing the go-to-market for all product launches with our cross-functional partners.
- Showing up as a strong leader who sets an example others want to follow.
- 7+ years experience in a broad marketing role or in product marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, economics, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience. An MBA could get you bonus points.
- Demonstrated success leading and executing on a vision and energizing others to embrace it – launching a product or driving sizeable projects.
- Experience in market sizing and market segmentation would be helpful.
- If you have SaaS experience and love technology that also wouldn’t hurt.
Got it? Perfect. Now get in touch and help us take GoToWebinar to the next level. We’d love to hear from you! Our Mountain View office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The office offers open, collaborative workspaces with lots of natural light. Just a few blocks away, you’ll find office lunch favorites. LogMeIn Product Portfolio: GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper, Join.me, GoToTraining, OpenVoice, Rescue, Bold360, GoToAssist Seeit, GoToAssist, Rescue Lens, LastPass, Pro, Central, GoToMyPC, (https://www.logmeininc.com/products)
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen