You will work with senior management to set the strategic vision for our products and will lead the execution on new programs. This exciting role requires cross-functional collaboration and detailed execution. Our business is poised for significant growth and this is a great opportunity for an emerging leader to have a direct impact the bottom line.
What You’ll Do:
- The successful candidate will oversee the existing marketing technology stack and identify opportunities for expansion. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including representatives from technology, marketing, sales, customer service and finance.
- Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market.
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features to proactively identify critical issues.
- Work with marketing and web developers to analyze website traffic patterns, SEO/SEM and user behavior to maximize conversion rates. Create A/B tests to improve conversion rates across digital properties.
- Understand industry players, broader competitive environment and products offered by the industry. Actively incorporate this knowledge when solving business problems.
- Collaborate on the execution of marketing programs and ensure consistent positioning.
- Advocate for the user and help define experiences that place usability and interaction as the highest goals.
- Own the pricing of domain products across all Endurance brands.
- Provide reports, analysis, and insights on various aspects of the lead funnel, leveraging tools such as Google Analytics, Monetate, Hootsuite, Eloqua Reporting and SalesForcereporting.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- 5-8years of product marketing or product management experiencerequired. Ecommerce experience a plus!
- Experience with small business owners and online marketers is a HUGE plus!
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing with stakeholders (both internal and external) at all levels. Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects.
- Ability to think analytically, be highly resourceful and have a curious approach to problem-solving.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to take steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues and opportunities.
- Advanced Excel skills and a passion for using data and insights to drive future decisions.
- Experience and knowledge of Google Analytics and SalesForce platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Above all, must have a can-do attitude with desire to learn, grow and contribute to the department and organization.