A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Additional Educational Requirements :
Other fields of study will be considered.
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in a marketing role, emphasizing the following areas:
- Utilizing competitive and market research to understand customer issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies and incorporating this information into marketing activities to drive high impact and differentiated programs, including contributing to the development of messaging and marketing strategies;
- Understanding relevant companies' strategies, buying habits, executives and competitors, as well as key business issues and how to align our go-to-market strategy and point-of-view around those issues;
- Developing and overseeing marketing plans and tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc. and driving strategy to tie these initiatives together using customer journey principles and marketing automation;
- Acting as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works;
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of software-as-a-service solutions;
- Developing internal training tools and collateral to educate sales teams on our value proposition and the challenges our products solve for buyers and users;
- Planning and overseeing the launch and implementation of net-new products and releases of existing products;
- Leading pricing and packaging initiatives for new product or cross-portfolio packages;
- Utilizing Salesforce CRM, marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, and productivity applications such as GSuite, Asana, or Workfront;
- Assessing marketing needs to make recommendations in allocation of budget across respective business units, managing marketing budgets across all programs, measuring and tracking results of marketing programs, reporting on return on investment (ROI);
- Working across a mix of online marketing ecosystems, including social, search, mobile and display advertising by brands and agencies;
- Crafting and evangelizing product messages, developing creative product marketing content and presenting to customers and sales teams alike;
- Building and maintaining relationships with subject matter specialists and leadership, including effectively navigating a complex organization;
- Developing and sustaining relationships with peers, subordinates and vendors; and,
- Synthesizing market analysis, customer needs and product capabilities into easy-to-understand messages, value propositions and revenue-driving go-to-market strategies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.