The Senior Product Marketing Manager is the champion for his/her products to the markets targeted by NICE CJS. The core objective of the Senior Product Marketing Manager is to optimize product profitability by maximizing product sales through timely delivery of appropriate, clearly articulated, and compelling product positioning and messages that effectively communicate the value proposition of the NICE solutions – and induce prospects to buy. Together with Product Management and Development, the Product Marketing Manager assists the company with the development of a product strategy and roadmap that ensures NICE CJS offers the most compelling and competitive solutions to its customers.Reporting to the Senior Director of NICE CJS Product Management and Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager performs marketing duties as positioning and messaging development, collateral development, competitive analytics, development of sales tools such as presentations, copyrighting,editing, etc. The Senior Product Marketing Manager also assists with marketing communications tasks related to NICE’s overall corporate message, working in conjunction with the product marketing teams ofother NICE lines of business and Nice corporate marketing.The ideal candidate has a strong and comprehensive background marketing enterprise software applications to medium- and large-size business, and a demonstrated ability to articulate both technical and business concepts to a wide variety of audiences. The ideal candidatecan influence various parts of an organization with the necessary excellent interpersonal skills to quickly gather and distill information, build relationships with strategic customers.
The ideal candidate also possesses strong business analysis skills in order to quickly assess and remain abreast of the state of the Customer Experience industry. This includes synthesis of any promising new applications, standards activities, changes in buyer behavior and expectations, competitive vendor positioning or moves, etc.
- Maintaining an excellent working knowledge of the features/benefits of NICE CJS products and services and overall value propositions of each
- Define and execute the NICE CJS’s go-to-market plan
- Build solutions sales tool kit
- Drive successful marketing activities and campaigns, including lead generation
- Help define clear value proposition statements.
- Development of all NICE CJS collateral including sales presentations, brochures, data sheets and other sales tools
- Managing all live software demonstration environments including requirements gathering, demo flow, call scripting and recording, demo documentation, troubleshooting
- Creation of content for webinar events
- Liaise with sales, pre-sales, services and product management for marketing needs
- Manage outside vendors
- Creation of content for press releases
- Creation of content for analyst research papers
- Contribute to content creations for RFPs
Specific Experience/Skills Required:
- Ability to understand complex technology and translate it into consumable marketing materials
- Excellent copywriting abilities
- Ability to develop and communicate effective messaging strategies and value propositions to sales teams and potential customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and matrix across numerous organizations within the company
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when supporting requests that create competing priorities
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with outside vendors to ensure optimal results and budgets
- Ability to create or direct superior graphics and maintain company brand standards
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert, especially when offerings are new to market
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner;
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or communications field
- 7+ years in progressive B2B marketing roles
- Experience with a software/technology company.
Nexidia offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and an entrepreneurial, innovative, team-oriented environment.