Adobe is a leader in photography with Lightroom CC, Photoshop and the Creative Cloud Photography plans- serving Pro Photographers and Photo Enthusiasts with offerings that help them fulfill their vision and improve their photography. Adobe is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our continued growth in serving these audiences, and driving a large and healthy subscription business.
What you’ll do
- Clearlydefine the target audiencein this space, building a deep understanding of, and empathy with, the audiences of Pro Photographers and Photography Enthusiasts. Crisply define their key attributes and motivations and communicate to partner teams. Provide crisp and efficient messaging toward the audience for our solution and ongoing updates.
- Define Adobe’s business strategyin this space, including offering strategy, pricing, RTM, partnerships, and geographic areas of focus. Partnering tightly with Product Management, the senior PMM helps to drive where Adobe should place its betsin this space, rallies partner teams behind those key bets, and sets clear KPIs to ensure those bets are working.
- Rally partner teams behind the strategy, crisply and clearly communicating the strategy to internal teams so that they can build plans toward reaching the strategy. (Partner teams include Product Management, Campaign Marketing, Engagement Marketing, PR ) Approve their plans to ensure the most effective path to reaching the strategy.
- Partner deeply with Product Management to ensure a product roadmap that supports a healthy business with this customer segment, including evolving our offerings to go beyond Adobe’s strength in editing to being a full fledged membership that helps people improve their photography.
- Ensure the strategy is workingby obsessively monitoring KPIs, holding partner teams accountable for their piece of the puzzle, and ensuring that all pieces ladder up to the most effective path to the goals of ARR (annual recurring revenue) and member acquisition via mobile goals.
What you need to succeed
· Demonstrated history of building conviction and a strong point of view, built on a deep understanding of audiences, markets, products and competitive landscapes.
· Master storyteller and communicator. Ability to distill complex issues down to a simple story and communicate to executive audiences, technical partners, and marketing partners. Proven ability to tell a simple and clear story, with a wealth of evidence and details as a backdrop to pull from when needed- without overcomplicating the story.
· Demonstrated ability to build partnerships with key teamsincluding Product Management, Campaign Marketing, PR, and Program/Project Management.
- Extremelyresults oriented and data driven. Excellent at quickly digesting new data, both qualitative and quantitative, and guiding strategies based on these insights.
- 5+ years of product marketing or business strategy experience on a successful offering toward a broad audience.
- Experience in driving successful partnerships to reach new audiences.
- Experience on a consumer subscription business.
San Francisco or San Jose