The Senior Product Marketing Manager will support the definition and strategy of Creative Cloud products, services for SMBs. This role will be responsible for defining SMB segmentation, prioritizing the target audience and developing the strategies to accelerate new demand. You will plan and execute product launches coordinating across internal teams to bring new and existing value to market, while owning the overall messaging of SMB offerings, including Creative Cloud for teams. The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits and value propositions are essential. We’re looking for an effective collaborator with strong communication skills to work with key partners across multiple teams. You will partner with 1. product to define roadmap and differentiation strategy for SMB product and services 2. GTM, corporate marketing and sales enablement teams to effectively execute go-to-market strategy by guiding campaigns, tactics, and content development.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of product strategy, with strong messaging and storytelling skills to develop a customer-centric narrative and marketing strategy. You should also possess exceptional analytical skills, ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
- Build empathy and intimacy with the SMB market through market research, insights, and relationships with the customer base.
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs; be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the cross-functional teams (product, GM, sales enablement, corporate marketing…)
- Partner with Product Management to develop product strategies and roadmaps
- Lead go-to-market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical channel plans, ensure customer-facing teams are on-message and improving each channel
- Ensure the strategy is working by supervising important metrics, holding partner teams accountable for their piece of the puzzle, and ensuring that all pieces ladder up to the most effective path to the revenue and customer goals.
- Support product releases and own the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plan
- Ability to build a strategy and roadmap of projects based on data analysis, market/ customer research
- Proven track record of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of customers.
- Ability to distill complex issues down to a simple story and communicate effectively to different audiences (executive, technical, and marketing partners)
- Experience building and growing relationships with internal teams (Product, Analytics, Business Strategy, Campaign, GTM)
- Strong project and time management skills
- Proactive attitude, natural curiosity, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of product marketing or business strategy experience on a successful offering, ideally with focus on creative or collaborative tools for small and mid-market businesses